• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Difficult hole help

Trying for a 2. I get 4/5 normally, 3 eh..30-40% of the time. So id like to take that pecentage to a normal 3, sometimes 2.
I think you just answered your own question there. First you have to figure out how to make it a normal 3. Then tackle the sometimes 2 part. If you always just go for a 2 you'll end up at a 4/5.

As soon as my disc gets here in the mail, Im going to head up and just shoot that hole for a while, see what I cant come up with.

Obviously depends on your skills/capabilities/distance/etc. I was thinking a Stingray, as someone mentioned earlier. Assuming once you get past the thick trees, you can afford to go straight at the pin or slight anny the whole way. If the lines are such that you need to come back to the left after curling around the thick trees, I'd be throwing a heavy, new-ish Roc to turn the corner and then fade back. Tough to tell exactly what the lines look like without being there.

Latest posts