• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dirty dolla' game in vancouver/portland area

garp7son

Hey everyone,

just got into the sport but I am very excited about meeting new ppl and trying diffrent DG variations. I saw on youtube this game they call dirty dollar and was wondering if any one would be intrested in organizing a game at the levridge (I think thats correct spelling) DG park off of I-5 in Vancouver. The rules are simple: everyone throws down a dollar at the start of each hole(every hole is optional) fewest strokes wins the pot.

I am pretty sure about the rules but if I need corrected please do so.

Also I need some help schedueling the game... so if you know anyone who might be intrested in playing while we still have beautiful weather or want to suggest a date/time please email me at [email protected]

Hey everyone,

just got into the sport but I am very excited about meeting new ppl and trying diffrent DG variations. I saw on youtube this game they call dirty dollar and was wondering if any one would be intrested in organizing a game at the levridge (I think thats correct spelling) DG park off of I-5 in Vancouver. The rules are simple: everyone throws down a dollar at the start of each hole(every hole is optional) fewest strokes wins the pot.

I am pretty sure about the rules but if I need corrected please do so.
If you're referring to this...

I think the stated rules are if you want in, you toss in a dollar. Whomever is closest to the pin gets a shot at making their putt. If they make it, they get the money in the pot, if they miss the money carries over to the next hole.

I'm sure like many "house rule" games there are variations.

I'm definitely going to get one of these games rolling at my course. I'm nowhere near WA/OR to come play with yall.