• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Caddy - app for iPhone and Android

I gave er a download, haven't played since though. Looks good.

Most importantly to me it doesn't have some long or corny name, nor an ugly app icon like some scoring apps.

The Android version works pretty well for me, but I'm currently Beta testing the DGCR app

I really like the android version. What are the chances we could get the option to select the tees? The app always shows the distances from the first set of tees listed on DGCR which is typically the short tees - and not the most commonly played. Especially important for courses with no tee signs. Nothing like walking up to what looks like a 400' par 3 and see it displayed at 185' (the distance from the red tee).

Awesome app! Used it today to find a course. Also used the scorecard. I really like the way it integrates with the site too. Thanks aksu!!!

I'm having trouble finding the app in the apple store, as stated above the links don't work, and when I search disc caddy I'm not finding results that look consistent with whats said here.

Anyone else seeing this type of behavior? Duplicate courses?

mbwnj7h.png

this App is crashing hard and it is not offered at the Apple App store anymore. anyone else having issues? Hoping the DGCR scoring app will soon be available for IOS. friend of mine has it and it appears really nice.

I feel really stupid now, but someone please tell me how to finish a round on the Android app?

After I reach the hole 18, the next button is replaced by the scoresheet logo. When I press that, I get to the scores. At this point the only button available is the export. If I go back, the app just goes back to the hole 18.

My only workaround has been to kill the app at this point and restart it for the next round. I'm sure this is not the proper way.

EDIT: Of course, now I noticed that you can go "back" from the hole 18. Still isn't the obvious answer, but that's probably how it was planned to work.

Last edited:

Latest posts