• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Charger

156 courses, but ditto.

You for sure have been to Windwood. I distinctly know there is one at the bench at the 8th tee. You are on the wrong side of town so perhaps you have not played there too much to notice, I could be wrong though.

Please don't tell me this has encouraged you to graffiti your course up. ^^^ While the disc charger as a entity is funny, the vandalism is not.

Unfortunately Greater Cincinnati is flooded with them. It's quite sad really. We have a lot of volunteers here that put in hours and hours of time to maintain and clean up our local courses, and we have idiots vandalizing our benches/teepads/tee signs/etc with the "disc charger."

I've never seen one. I think it is kind of funny but stupid at the same time. I would probably use it out of superstition once or twice.

I know they were drawn by men because it was on a disc golf course and the "i" in penis did not have a heart on it.
:eek:
I believe it is safe to say prerub was there when it was being drawn, or drew it himself due to the info he has released.

6983669166_c137369c03.jpg
7533244926_03e8ba69d4.jpg
0f43b136a60f11e1abd612313810100a_7.jpg

Haha! :D that's awesome! The first one is probably the name brand one. the last one is probably from china. What catalogue can I buy that from?

Never seen one in the South, at least anywhere that I have been.

These " chargers " started showing up around here earlier this year.

The ones I have seen were only for minis, no full size discs.

I guess because we dont have as much bright sun up here, you can only generate enough energy to recharge a mini.

The only problem I see is my mini never really needs recharging, it never has to do work, it just sits there, so why does it need recharging ?

I hate that these chargers are on the bench's though, they take up alot of space, and its a real letdown when I'm tired, near the end of a round, and I just want to sit, and everybody has thier minis charging. :(

These " chargers " started showing up around here earlier this year.

The ones I have seen were only for minis, no full size discs.

I guess because we dont have as much bright sun up here, you can only generate enough energy to recharge a mini.

The only problem I see is my mini never really needs recharging, it never has to do work, it just sits there, so why does it need recharging ?

I hate that these chargers are on the bench's though, they take up alot of space, and its a real letdown when I'm tired, near the end of a round, and I just want to sit, and everybody has thier minis charging. :(

There is your problem, you guys sat on the chargers, now they don't work.

Unfortunately Greater Cincinnati is flooded with them. It's quite sad really. We have a lot of volunteers here that put in hours and hours of time to maintain and clean up our local courses, and we have idiots vandalizing our benches/teepads/tee signs/etc with the "disc charger."

Hey Bugz. If it was only just the charger!!! There are too many ******** who think disc golf courses are their coloring books. They should tag their own possesions.

Rant off..

All of you are missing the most important question...Will it work on a Groove? Or any of the Aeorbee line of discs?

If they do, they are truly magical.

Latest posts