• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Charger

Trains are much more beautiful than a park bench or table. Don't promote vandalism. These fine young adolescents are just trying to play with as much arm strength as the guys that are 250lbs. and can carry a cooler full of beers on top of a bag of frisbees.

Now, if there was an aerobie orbiter charger... it would literally do what it was named after. It would have to be on the table top though, so you can rest while it charges for an hour.

Now a box with LED lights on the inside that you could "charge" your glow disc in would be AWESOME

We need more pictures of these chargers to make sure they are authentic and not counterfeits. Anyone else have photos?

I'm glad you've all be utilizing my chargers! Those weren't cheap to install, and would hate to hear of them going unused!

Anyway, what kinda thread is this with no pics Cole!? :D

Hopefully it is not you making these, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing how you like to vandalize at courses (Ex. B3NDER written at benches and signs around the area).

Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.

Yes sir. I see many names from this site at the courses in the area. I won't name names, you know who you are.

You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.

You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .

But leave the chargers. They're too convienient for everyone else not to have them if needed.

You can't just throw one kid under the buss and say i'm not going to name names, but B3nder is tagging everywhere. Ha.

You have to post a list now that you started. B3nder needs to take a bottle of acetone and clean his markings off. . .

But leave the chargers. They're too convienient for everyone else not to have them if needed.

I am not trying to be a d1ck, but people (especially on this site) should know better. I have been a part of cleaning, sanding, and painting benches at my home course, (more than once) so it gets a little annoying. This site is a great way to show your travels instead of tagging your avatar.

I am not trying to be a d1ck, but people (especially on this site) should know better. I have been a part of cleaning, sanding, and painting benches at my home course, (more than once) so it gets a little annoying. This site is a great way to show your travels instead of tagging your avatar.

Sgamerp? apdryva?

Out those punks, we'll make them wear a scarlet "T."

Graffiti is stupid. We have it on all of our benches, tables, baskets, etc... including comments and drawings about illegal activities that bring attention I simply don't want around any bench or table I'm sitting at on a daily basis. I don't even tag baskets when I hit aces, I only mark my discs. I've gotten 7 so far, not marked a single basket. Only time I ever marked anything on a course was something that said "If you cannot respect the course, do not come out here" after a bunch of graffiti was drawn on a table that was JUST repainted.

That said, I've never seen any sort of charger around any of the courses I've played lately.

Hopefully it is not you making these, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing how you like to vandalize at courses (Ex. B3NDER written at benches and signs around the area).

Does he really write B3nder on the course?

Hahahaha, no the disc chargers aren't REALLY mine, and if you are referring to the tags I have on the signature shack and pavilion holes at Flip City, then I scoff at you for even trying to out me :rolleyes:

I don't write on SIGNS or baskets or any of that garbage. I would guess that bill has SEEN my tags and would have taken it up with me at leagues if it were a big deal.

Thanks for the "outting" however - no publicity is bad publicity for me :)

Fat chance, I'm not going to acetone WOOD to get ink off of a publicly signed building.

Last edited:

Latest posts