• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Giveaways and Reviews

I like the PiP that you have incorporated. I think it helps with some close-up shots. Would it be possible to fade it out when you aren't highlighting anything close so that the box doesn't take up a bunch of space while it's not needed? I don't know how difficult this would even be since I have not experimented with editing video much. Keep up the good work, Big John!

Vibram Lace Giveaway from GoHamDiscGolf

Check it out guys. Giving away a brand new Vibram Lace. This would have happened sooner but i have a ton of respect for All Things Disc Golf and didn't wanna stifle their giveaway for the same disc.

If I was going to name a disc I would name it . . . . . . "The old ball" . . . the reason is it should always be attached to the chains!

If I was going to name a disc I would name it... Rendez-vous ... Because my mother tongue is french and I think it sounds pretty funny when english speaking people say Rendez-vous (probably not as funny as when I speak english myself lol). Also, everytime you throw it, it's a rendez-vous with the chains.

yeah i love that disc. there was a comment on one my videos that said it looked like a shield :thmbup:

Latest posts