• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf (again) on 23 Jump Street

Bikinimower

Par Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I saw Godzilla the other day and they played the new 23 Jump Street trailor. Showed some Disc golf baskets. Briefly saw them in the background of the first movie but in the 2nd they are much more out front in full view.

Kinda get the impression that someone important who has a say as to what makes on camera is a fan. DG in Both movies cant be a coincidence

Can anyone find the clip of the new trailer where they show DG, because I've been searching and have yet to find it.

I've played the course from the first movie. It was okay. So much rain, such ****ty play. Fun times.

Fun fact. that basket position doesn't exist.

When on the DITG tour I tried to replicate that shot with Simon and Avery. It was a special pin position for the movie :(

*womp womp*

Fun fact. that basket position doesn't exist.

When on the DITG tour I tried to replicate that shot with Simon and Avery. It was a special pin position for the movie :(

*womp womp*

Not exactly, Mr. know-it-all.

The basket position no longer exists, but at the time 21 Jump Street was filmed it was the actual position of Hole #1. So it wasn't a special pin position for the movie.

womp womp, indeed.

I was watching a few minutes of movie "Big Ass Spider" (corny syfy flick) when lo and behold, the spider ran right by Hole 14 or 16? @ Chavez ridge! It was hilarious. Several more minutes of a skirmish with the spider right by the basket! Either their budget couldn't afford to remove basket for filming, or someone in crew likes dg I think. Still laughing about it...

Could Channing Tatum playing disc golf be what we need to get women into disc golf? Magic mike but with DG?

I noticed the 23 Jump Street thing 2 seconds after i posted it. I was waiting for someone to catch it. But you can bet a disc golf basket will find its way into 23 Jump Street as well (coming in 2016) CAM00526.jpg

Latest posts