• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Club custom shirt! Does your club buy them or Custom stamp them?

Carolina Crushers

Carolina Crushers Disc Golf Club
Bronze level trusted reviewer
My wife recently purchased a Cricut Maker and a Cricut Easy Press 2 (12x10 iron). I am pretty good at Photoshop and she is good at using the Cricut Design Space. Together we starting to print cut and stamp custom shirts for our club, the Carolina Crushers. Making the shirts ourselves was very easy and cost effective compared to some online quotes I was given. I live in a fairly country area, so only 1 local printing place. Their prices are almost 4 times higher than my actual DIY cost.

So, does anyone else do this? If so, I'm curious what machines or programs you use. If your club buys them online, I am always looking for a backup plan.

picture.php

My cost on the cotton/polyester tee-shirts in the first picture with the vinyl was $2.80. I bought the shirts at 40% from Hobby Lobby and the vinyl was on a 50% sale. The Pro-Tee polo shirt was the most expensive, $30 from Belk. However that is going to be my shirt for tournaments.

Latest posts