• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

personalized / custom stamp (rubber stamp?)

Homie Dog

Hello all, want to apologize if there is already a thread for this topic. I did a fair bit of searching on and off the forum, so here goes.

Was wondering if anyone on here uses or has experience with these custom ink stamps? (like these http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....742999091998.2331532.29702672&type=3&theater )

I've seen a couple of different ones, I've seen a PDGA one and an Innova prot star looking one, both having custom name and numbers on them. Basically was wondering A.) if anyone could recommend a store online to buy one of these custom stamps for the best price and B.) what is the best ink and how long does it take to dry?

Thanks for reading!

Big Jerm had those custom made. You can find plenty of retailers online that make custom stamps (not disc golf specific, just typical office supplies stuff). Whatever you end up getting, make sure you get permanent ink for it.

sweet, i found a couple of decent place online to custom order one. im assuming the pdga one i saw was probably made in the same fashion. can anyone recommend any name brand inks that they have used? i have some speedball oil based ink, but i dont see that working very well on non porous golf discs, and it takes a good while for that ink to cure.

thanks notroman!

Latest posts