• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Course for Sale on Ebay!?

Here you go Mr.Pervo. Theres a place called Turtle Lake in Michigan. Its a nudist resort and they have a disc golf on site. I've thought about it, but it seems like there would be to much swingin' around to make it enjoyable.

Heres the resort home page. For some reason they dont mention the course??
http://www.turtle-lake.com/

Heres a mention of the course and a scramble.
http://www.turtle-lake.com/calendar/wc05232009.htm

Is this course listed here on DGCR?

I just did a zip code search and it doesn't appear to be. I heard about the course a few years back. Im pretty sure its a permanent course. When will we see the review for the only clothing optional disc course?

I just did a zip code search and it doesn't appear to be. I heard about the course a few years back. Im pretty sure its a permanent course. When will we see the review for the only clothing optional disc course?

I may have to make a trip out to Michigan just to play this course.:cool:

Hmmm... Combination disc golf course and nudist colony (with free play for nude females). I like it! :D

I may have to go buy a lottery ticket and hope that I hit the BIG one! LOL

Is this course listed here on DGCR?

Yes its listed here as the 34th best disc golf course in the world which I think is kind of funny since I think it's the best disc golf course in the world.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/topcourses_2008.php

As for electricity I meant to say 200 amp not watts. Thanks. Land is pretty cheap in the Adirondacks and I expect to sell this course with buildings and well and all for $150,000. If anybody wants to sell to me for that amount, contact me and I'll take it off the market.

Morgan Wright owner of the course (Hyzer Creek).

Morgan, do you mind me asking why you've decided to sell? Looks like a great area and awesome course. I hope you get some really high bids!

I was just there two weeks ago. great course. it is the closest course to my parents house.

I had no idea it was for sale. I think there are two tournements that happen there. April showers in the spring and one in the fall that I don't know the name of. very close to the sacandaga and the city of saratoga and amsterdam. If you buy it I will come visit you next time I visit my folks.

there is a lot of room for growth of the sport in that area. I called Dicks sporting goods at aviation mall looking for a practice basket for my mom (her dr told her that disc golf and fly fishing were great activities for recovering from breast cancer) the guy who answered the phone had never heard of disc golf. They did have practice targets and a few box set discs. we drove all over the adirondacks setting up courses with the practice basket. my favorite was the one we set up in Lake Luzerne in mill creek park.

roflmao current bid $20,100 laughing aside, the sport is growing.... I didn't like the dg in tiger woods, but it's symbolic that we're getting attention......

Skateboarding also had the X Games but the Tony Hawk games really did do a lot to popularize skateboarding. I can't see the Tiger Woods game doing anything but helping the cause here.

I think the game will help a bit. I just hope people don't get the impression that disc golf is something that is just played on empty golf courses. I want it to be known that disc golf has its own courses and culture.

Latest posts