• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Dedication Song

Emanbears23

Am I weird, or do any of you guys have a song that you heard and just fit your experiences with disc golf so well that it is your dedicated song to the sport or a particular disc?

I actually have two lol. And I am planning on filming my own music video for each, incorporating the disc golf aspect I see in my head into the videos. I will post my finished videos on here when they are completed.

God Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
&
Who I am with You by Chris Young

(My girlfriend found it a little insulting that I said I dedicated these the disc golf rather than her lol, but she's cool with it now).

Last edited:
I remember many moons ago I was at the Circus City Open in Peru, Indiana and a cool kat by the name of Hoser sang as song about Disc Golf (to everyone in attendance) and it didn't sound like any song I was familiar with.

They're a lot of musicians playing Disc Golf. I'm really surprised that some of them haven't made up a tune or two about Disc Golf.

As I think disc Golf could use an Anthem song. One that everyone could sing.

I played the Jersey Jam at Rutgers in 2012 and after the final round was over, one of the players put on a costume (I think it was a cow or a pig outfit) and played a song on guitar about the Jersey Jam which I think was a spin on Marley's Jammin' which was pretty funny.

Latest posts