• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf: ESPN Top 10....Almost

Do I sense a wee bit o'sacarsm there? Don't get me wrong Scarp, you're one of my favorite DGCR personalities. One day, you'll make a wonderful old curmudgeon, but you'll have a certain style about you. I can see you being a bit like Walter.

Last edited:
^ha, agreed. made for a nice lunch break. guess I better leave something here...

mountain-peak-sunset-looks-like-we-made-it.jpg

And it has the advantage of being true---at least for DG on ESPN. :D

Last edited:
Basically the same conversation happened on the local morning news here in Tampa. There was a story about a foot golf course in Largo. After the story they cut to the anchor (female) and the weatherman. The weather dude says that reminds me of frolf. Anchor lady is confused so he says from Seinfeld. She is still lost. He says it is golf played with frisbees. He goes on to say it is actually called disc golf and it is very fun to play (insinuating he has played before). She says it is too hot to play any sport this time of year here in Florida...he then does the weather. I got a good chuckle...

^ Thanks! :hfive: Gonna start calling Scarp "Walter."

FWIW, disc golf made it onto ESPN (albeit Cold Pizza, not SportsCenter) about 8 years ago.

Latest posts