• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Experience at Arrowhead Stadium

That looks like an awesome event! I've often strolled through airports, shopping malls, stadiums, etc, and wondered what a cool indoor disc golf course would be like, or even if indoor disc golf could be likable. But this makes me think it would be great!

Pretty cool!!! The roller down the ramp looked pretty tough.
I was hoping to see more of these after the first one in Dallas a few years ago.
Do you hear me Carolina Panthers? New ownership, Innova warehouse right down the road!!!

Ok...so how does an event like this come about? What's the secret sauce here? Who do you typically have to contact and make happy to have this happen?

Ok...so how does an event like this come about? What's the secret sauce here? Who do you typically have to contact and make happy to have this happen?

I think the secret sauce is likely $$$$, as in someone like Dynamic fronts a bunch of money to "rent" the place out (which clearly they make back selling tickets and VIP packs or they'd have stopped doing it). Also, I think someone knew someone who knew someone, at least with the first one of these at Cowboy Stadium in Dallas. With the success of the two they did there, they were probably put in touch with other stadiums who could accommodate them (Nissan Stadium in Nashville last year, Arrowhead this year).

Latest posts