• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf has made me better at...

DG has made me better at finding ticks before they get to bite into me. It has also tought me that no matter how much planing and skills I think I have sh!t can fall apart in a milla-second just.

Disc golf has increased my curiosity in botany. I've learned more about poison ivy, stinging nettles, cheat grass, sand burrs and puncturevine than I'll ever want to know.

I've also learned how to distinguish between the male and female of a certain unmentionable plant.

Not to mention Bois D'Arc and Honey Locust. Stupid thorn trees.

disc golf has made me mentally tougher...improved my overall focus.

Disc golf has taught me whats at the bottom of green, mucky ponds...

And of course everyones favorite benefit of being a disc golfer--being able to guess the stability of random round objects. Tortilla? Understable. Pringles can lid? Stable. 5 gallon bucket lid? Overstable as hell.

hahahaha I'm guilty of this, too!

I take better care of my fingernails. I am forced to clip and trim my nails every few days instead of every few weeks. I now regularly use a clear polish with strengthener to make nails stronger and keep them looking better longer.

Toenails get better maintenance as well.

I definitely have started throwing bags bags like putters... doesn't end up too badly.