• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf in Spain?

savoieer

This is my first time posting a thread other than in the trade page, so I am sorry if this is not the proper place to be proposing this question.

I will be living in Barcelona for three months this summer, and I am curious if anyone has any information about disc golf in the area. Whether it be courses, clubs, shops, or anything else, I just want to get involved in the community however I can.

Thanks for the input!

Thanks for the reply. I saw those threads, but I was hoping that since they are a little outdated that maybe something has changed in the region. It looks like I'll just be bringing a couple discs and throwing in random areas lol

Going to Barcelona this fall. Did you happen to find any disc golf while you were there?

There are only 5 courses in spain on this directory, none of them near Barcelona. The closest course to Barcelona looks to be in southern France....a 9 holer

Becoming a disc golf evangelist in Spain and France - I think I may have hit upon a new career....

Latest posts