• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beyond Disc Golf

Martin Dewgarita

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
My good friend Joey Temali has poured his soul and pushed the envelope in production of disc golf off season content. A documentary series from Jomez that explores epic disc golf courses and the surrounding communities. Not just throwing frisbees, but everything else that attracts us to this sport - the people, the adventure, the community - beyond just disc golf. And let me tell you, I am beyond excited!!

Episode 1 airs in 2 weeks takes place in Vermont. Episode 2 a week later, in Lake Tahoe.

And then there's episode 3, on Feb 13, Simon visits the "West Coast of Wisconsin" Lake Pepin, Pathway of the Gods and Bald Eagle disc golf courses and the Treasures of the Forest workshop where I teach Simon how to make a mini out of a piece of wood we picked up from the course.

I am extremely nervous and excited and all kinds of other emotions I can't even describe!!!

I was expecting beyond this life, is there Disc Golf on the other side.

I was expecting after-the-round BBQ'ing tips and a few microbrew selections.

Congrats, Martin! Sounds like it's gonna be a good time.

I'll watch it, but pardon me if I'm not counting down to it... ;)

I'll be watching as soon as I get home from work.

Like most Jomez productions, that was exceptionally well done. Simon is so natural at being uncomfortable (I know, seems contradictory) in front of the camera, it's almost impossible not to enjoy the journey he's taking.

I must be getting old cause all I could think about was what the headache was gonna be like the next morning :p

Latest posts