• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in the News

FL... Definitely not a good state for disc divers.
Probs I'll advised in imagine of George and South Carolina... especially if the water is even remotely murky.

Bit by gator -- the rest of the story. . .

Interesting take on the "bit face" story, posted on Charlotte Area Disc Golf FB page:

John McCabe: Former Largo local and local shop employee: he got what he deserves. Tank is a meth addict who squats in an old condemned trailer. He would come into the shop and try and sell me my own discs by sharpieing over my name. One time i caught him trying to lift plastic from the shop and when I confronted him about it he pulled a knife on me so i pulled my gun on him and then i didnt see him for 6 months because he started selling stolen discs at a nearby course. Tank is horses**t incarnate. F*** him and his tore up face.

And a follow-up post:
John McCabe: This has already been posted to the group and ill say here what i said there: this is one of my former local courses and the man bit is not a disc golfer. Travis AKA tank is what we call a "squid". Squids are usually homeless drunks who dive for discs and sell the stolen discs for beer money. Normally if a squid is in that lake they are in a kayak with one of those grabber things because theres sone really massive ones but Tank spends all of his money on beer, meth and dollar menu, not to mention squats in a partially burnt trailer in the woods, so homie has to do it the hard way. This is a guy who tried to sell my own disc to me, has pulled a knife on me, and who i caught shoplifting discs from the local shop. **** him

Last edited:
Not one Chubbs reference yet?... shame on you dgcr

:D

picture.php

Maybe he'll get off the meth now. Probably hard to use with all those holes in your face.

eh, experience tells me he'd probably just use the extra holes to hit multiple pipes at once

*edit* experience as in i've known plenty of meth addicts, not that i've been one

Yeah, you're probably right lol.

7ed8092121acfff328e22f811b642026.jpg

Local free newspaper, front page! I usually put it right in the recycling bin, but this caught my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts