• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Karma.. Karma Ace?

discgolf4lif3

Birdie Member
Last week 9/9/12 I was at Round Barn as i was leaving hole 18. I decided to throw hole 1 while disusing what course to play next. When i stepped on the teepad I saw a glimmer off a touch screen phone just at the end of the teepad. It was some knock off iphone. It had a full charge so i figured it was someone nearby. Now I could have taken it like some disc thieve but I believe what goes around will come around. So i hunted the person down on the otherside of the course.:p

Next day 9/10/12 I went to league and started on hole 7. Three holes later (9hole course 2xpads) i end up on hole 1 and I throw an ace. :D

if thats not karma.. idk what is..

The first I ever made was possibly a karma ace. We met up with some random dude on hole one and asked if he wanted to play with us since he hadn't been there before. We got a couple holes in and a park employee came buy to collect 4 bucks from everyone (price to play). The dude that ended up playing with us only had a dollar or something so I offered to pay for him. Got my first ace ever a couple holes later.

The first I ever made was possibly a karma ace. We met up with some random dude on hole one and asked if he wanted to play with us since he hadn't been there before. We got a couple holes in and a park employee came buy to collect 4 bucks from everyone (price to play). The dude that ended up playing with us only had a dollar or something so I offered to pay for him. Got my first ace ever a couple holes later.

Thats awesome man! My 1st ace i was teaching a kid how to play and i ended up throwing and ace for him lol

Hole 1A (245 ft) Jefferson Barracks - 7/3/2012

Skip Aced it with a Gateway Evolution Karma. Probably first ACE with a Karma...

My first ace was after I helped out at a work party that tons of people signed up for and three of us showed up to.

Karma comes thru again.

Only one way to find out if it's karma: Go back to the course, steal somebody else's phone, and see if you get an ace the next day :D.

1st and only ace was on Hole No. 1 first time playing the course at Portage Lakes State Park.
As I was walking up to the tee I noticed a man approaching. He stopped and started asking about what I was doing so I we ended up having a 5 minute discussion with him about the disc golf.
He thanks me for my time and walks away, I tee off and ace it.....unfortunately he was already out of sight by that time.
I'd like to think our talk peaked his interest to where he started playing the game.

It seems like Karma is something you have to look for in order to justify certain events.
I'm going to do a bunch of volunteer work and then go play open pro in an A tier.
Karma should be enough to win it for me.

Latest posts