• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on Ball Golf Courses - Master List

I don't know. Is that relevant?

It seems that if they won't even let uncertified golfers on the course, it wouldn't be a good candidate for trying to convince them to allow disc golfers.

Here in the U.S. I would not propose letting disc golfers on a course that is always full, or caters to really serous golfers. Unless it was for times when the course was closed to golfers.

It seems that if they won't even let uncertified golfers on the course, it wouldn't be a good candidate for trying to convince them to allow disc golfers.

Here in the U.S. I would not propose letting disc golfers on a course that is always full, or caters to really serous golfers. Unless it was for times when the course was closed to golfers.

Now that I checked, I couldn't see any restrictions wrt to handicap mentioned on their web site.

But anyway, they'll tell me if they are not interested :) What I wonder is if the flow of the game allows adding a disc golf course to regular (avg. par 4) golf courses.

Now that I checked, I couldn't see any restrictions wrt to handicap mentioned on their web site.

But anyway, they'll tell me if they are not interested :) What I wonder is if the flow of the game allows adding a disc golf course to regular (avg. par 4) golf courses.

It would be difficult. For one, the spray pattern of the golf balls is much longer and wider. For another, there would just be too much open space (both long and wide) for an interesting disc golf layout - without of lot of just plain walking to the interesting parts of the course.

They do have an Executive 9, don't they?. Maybe there.

It would be difficult. For one, the spray pattern of the golf balls is much longer and wider. For another, there would just be too much open space (both long and wide) for an interesting disc golf layout - without of lot of just plain walking to the interesting parts of the course.

They do have an Executive 9, don't they?. Maybe there.

Maybe they do and maybe they don't :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PETX-0L9g&t=18

I can't go into details. (Or did I already?) But thanks for your help!