• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on ESPN Top 10 Plays again...

corin_brown

Eagle Member
I guess our man in Bristol did it again yesterday. Apparently McBeth's trick shot that he posted yesterday from the Czech Rep was on last night's Top 10 Plays. Not bad, not bad.

Not too long ago (within the past 3 weeks or so) dg had 2 top 10 'neighborhood plays'. Both hole in 1's at tournaments.

That was a pretty sweet shot, and I love the way the window frames everything, but...

How many attempts you figure that took?
Did he have a stack of McPro Aviars with someone offscreen outside clearing away his misses? :rolleyes:

Cubby McBeth still >>>>>>>> most other pros

That was a pretty sweet shot, and I love the way the window frames everything, but...

Did he have a stack of McPro Aviars with someone offscreen outside clearing away his misses? :rolleyes:

You can see a couple of discs on the ground next to the basket. Still pretty sick.

"That's expensive real estate near the disc golf course."

Well I saw at least one putter on the ground about 10ft behind and to the left of the basket.

Only number ten? That's BS! Best of the lot! :)

I did like how the guy actually seems to know about Paul, or at least made the effort.

Or had a good script writer.
What makes me think they've got a clue is the way after he says "Long thrower" the other guy backs him up with the emphasis "LONG." - that part didn't feel scripted. Coulda been. But it felt awkward enough to be real.

This is awesome! Have you guys ever seen his 50+1 video? I bet he's atleast 50% from the window. It was probably set up to an extent, but disc golf in the top 10 is way better than not disc golf in the top 10. I don't see why some people would be upset.

Latest posts