• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc Golf on Tosh.o

Is that Griggs Reservoir in Columbus Ohio? If so, I've done the exact same thing. :eek:

yeah i thought i saw that last night.. was half lit so couldnt remember.. thought i might have been dreaming :eek:

3rd Disc Golf reference on that show. Have yet to make fun of it. I bet either Tosh or one of his writers is a fan

Wow - I even watched the show for a few minutes last night (a rarity), but didn't see this clip. Not nearly as nice as the putting video.

But, hey, disc golf on national TV! (endangering vehicular traffic...)

Funny.

Was leaving an extremely crowded and small local course the other day and the only spot was on the right side of hole 1. As soon as I started down the street I saw a grip lock go right off the tee. I stopped my car on instinct (LOL) and the disc went by 5 feet in front of me and smacked into a parked car across the street.

I drove about 160 feet up to the tee, rolled down my window and said in a pretty loud voice "HOW ABOUT A FORE GUYS" :D

Not video this time, but Daniel had a picture of himself teeing off just before credits rolled on this week's episode. The caption read " set the country club frolf record back in '99 and it still stands today #tbt."

Here you go...

B2VpM

Last edited:
Not video this time, but Daniel had a picture of himself teeing off just before credits rolled on this week's episode. The caption read " set the country club frolf record back in '99 and it still stands today #tbt."

I saw that. I told my son that Daniel Tosh FINALLY offended me! Frolf Tosh, really?

Latest posts