• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf shops for the road tripper or out of towner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo21

Eagle Member
I have been researching places to purchase discs in my area and places where I may take a road trip, but every time I get back Big 5, Sports Authority, Sports Chalet, etc... That's fine and dandy but I doubt that they would be carrying what the typical disc golfer may want in selection of discs. So I'm starting this thread so that people who are located near or know of pro shops near them can post them here so the road trippers and out of towners don't have to worry about that aspect of the game.

I live in Sacramento and there are two Final 9 pro shops in my area. One is on site of the Shady Oaks DGC in Orangevale on Hazel Avenue halfway between Elm Ave and Oak Ave. The other shop is located in Rocklin. The address is 5460 5th St on the side of the Rocklin Parks/Rec Department.

The obvious one in the Minneapolis/St Paul area is Gotta Go Gotta Throw at1200 Mendelssohn Ave N, Golden Valley, MN 55427.

Trying to get as much contribution on this thread so that the webmaster might use the days to create a page dedicated to pro shops for the users on this site can use with ease when they leave their area of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.