• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf store Kalamazoo?

BionicRib

* Ace Member *
I can't find anything searching on the web, but was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a disc golf store or a place that sells "alot" of discs/disc golf stuff. Not really looking for the 20 discs at the local gas station/711. Making a trip up there this weekend and looking to burn more money I don't have on plastic. Thanks!

Looking mainly in the Kalamazoo/ Battle Creek area.........preferably closer to oshtemo and or coldbrook if possible.

I'm gonna take the lack of response as a good chance that such a place doesn't exist. Does anyone know anything about getaway sports selection? I think they are in Battle Creek

I'm gonna take the lack of response as a good chance that such a place doesn't exist. Does anyone know anything about getaway sports selection? I think they are in Battle Creek

im not sure about that area. but if your looking for new plastic its worth the hour detour to hit up the link in my sig

My friend lives in that area let me ask him. I know there is a party store by western that sells Discraft and Innova but I don't know the name. Also I'm pretty sure there is a play it again sports and dicks/dunhams in kzoo.

if you are in michigan go to Ypsilanti and hit up the Throw Shop. The guys who own it are very involved in the disc golf world and regularly have touring pros stopping in for clinics. They also have a huge converted ball golf course to play on, a large selection of discs, a great used section, and testers for you to try out discs before you buy.

It is baller. I drive up there from toledo on a regular basis in the summer.

if you are in michigan go to Ypsilanti and hit up the Throw Shop. The guys who own it are very involved in the disc golf world and regularly have touring pros stopping in for clinics. They also have a huge converted ball golf course to play on, a large selection of discs, a great used section, and testers for you to try out discs before you buy.

It is baller. I drive up there from toledo on a regular basis in the summer.

quoted for truth thats the one i told him to check out. dont get much better than the throw shop.. nice used section aswell.

Is there a lot of selection there or just one rack? And does he know if they sell used discs?.......thanks

He said they have a ton of discs. He thinks it's all new and isn't sure about used. I can say that grand rapids has a couple great stores. Hyzers, Frisci discs, and spinskis. Hyzers has a ton of used discs and a good selection of new. Frisci discs has lots of new and takes in used ( I believe they have a used section). Never been to spinskis but have heard they have a good selection.

Getaway sports is a cool spot, I wouldn't say it's a huge selection but it's worth checking out if you're in the area. All the discs are new, and they're quite knowledgeable there. Duhnams also has a pretty good selection, making up about half an aisle.

Thanks for all the input guys. We ended up stopping by drakes on the way to oshtemo. I think they were a little low on stock because they were waiting on a shipment, but the prices were just ridiculous IMO. z plastic for 18.99? innova pro plastic for 15? I know people gotta make a buck, but wow. I guess people must pay it though so more power to em. Thanks again.........

Slash thread