• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Team names

Dover Decimators! My buddy and I created "Team ParTee" with a few friends who share our outlook on life (party it up!) :D

oh wow you big ten turkeys are at it already? It's so funny when you guys go to bowl games or play outside your cesspool of a conference and get your arses handed to you.

We're still laughing about that Appalachian State game here in NC. Appalachian is a tune up game for most ACC schools. The ACC isn't a football conference either.

back on topic:

Raleigh Rattlers (as in chains)

oh wow you big ten turkeys are at it already? It's so funny when you guys go to bowl games or play outside your cesspool of a conference and get your arses handed to you.

We're still laughing about that Appalachian State game here in NC. Appalachian is a tune up game for most ACC schools. The ACC isn't a football conference either.)

I still laugh about that game too :D

The Walla Walla, Washington One-ders

Bat Cave Par Saves

Yes, Bat Cave, NC. If you're passing by, you can go at sunrise/set, sit on some benches, and see like 1.2 million bats leaving to/returning from eating bugs all night. Supposedly a mind blower, I need to get up there and check it out.

Lincoln Logs, Helena Handbaskets, and Pittsburgh Putt Pirates made me laugh out loud!

:clap:

Latest posts