• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Tour Fantasy Camp

scottstokely

https://youtu.be/v7Y4K95cV64

I've set a price for the first two disc golf tour fantasy camps I'm running in Texas in January. I've set the price low in order to get the first six people signed up quickly and so I can generate buzz for this new idea. Once the word is out how much fun this is and how much everyone's game improves I will definitely be raising the price on future trips :)

The price for one week is $995

$995 GETS YOU:
7 Days
7 Cities
7 PDGA Tournaments
7 Entry Fees Paid (equals $300)
4 Private Lessons (equals $400)
7 PDGA Points Opportunities
11 Rated Rounds
21 Meals
7 Nights Lodging
3 Ghetto Tourist Traps Minimum

Keep in mind that this will be a realistic disc golf tour complete with couch surfing, eating out of ice chests and even a couple nights of gourmet Raman Noodles.

At the same time I guarantee you will have more fun than you could ever have at a luxury resort or any five star restaurant.

And 100% for sure at the end of the week you will be a better golfer than when you started the trip!

Scroll down my Facebook page for a video and more details :)

Available Trips:
Texas, Jan 8-14, 2017 – 3 Spots available
Texas, Jan 15-21, 2017 – 3 Spots available
PM me on Facebook
Email me at [email protected]
Call me at 970/413-3662

I'm certain these 6 spots will fill quickly so if you are interested please message me ASAP

I'd be interested in a private lesson next time you hit northern California, but I gotta admit, that's a little rich for my blood. I saw you were out this way recently, but it just didn't work with my schedule. Anyway, I'd be more likely to book you for an hour or two than a full seven day commitment. best of luck to you, though. i wish lessons and clinics were more accessible out here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What are the 14 PDGA tournaments that take place during that timeframe?

Can anyone answer this?

During the week you're supposed to play in 7 PDGA tournaments, and with two weeks back-to-back, I would assume there are 14 tournaments running during that time period?

Last edited:
I like Mr. Stokely and enjoy watching him play..but..

"I've set the price low in order to get the first six people signed up quickly"

$1k is a bit high to ask for any am / casual disc golfer to ante up, regardless of the perceived value.

I don't know about the $1k, but I dropped $100 earlier this year for a 90 minute one on one with Mr Stokely, and it was money well spent! Scott's teaching style is very comprehensive and he is easy to learn from. What I liked most was that not only did was he able to pin point where I was making mistakes, but he also able to explain the science behind the mechanics that he was teaching.

Wow! That looks amazing. And 1k is still cheap for a decent week's vacation after hotels, meals, whatever it is you like to do. Let alone this all-inclusive disc golf package. If I was in that area, I would snatch this up in a heartbeat!

Great program, Scott!

Can anyone answer this?

During the week you're supposed to play in 7 PDGA tournaments, and with two weeks back-to-back, I would assume there are 14 tournaments running during that time period?

It says they are all in Texas. Presumably they are all small C tiers, with 3 of them being 1 round events (based him promising 11 rated rounds.)

Latest posts