• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Trophy Pics

picture.php

My crowning achievement in competitive disc golf play. It came with a wood base that I had to glue on myself.

313b246857840b9dd2d35d3598874b3c.jpg

These are from our spring tournament. We're having more of these made for the fall tournament, everyone really liked them a lot. It's the same design we had on the stamp forge tourney discs, aside from having "Champion" on them.

I can't quite show the trophy, but at the Stoney Hill Challenge each year we would produce a custom photo that looks like this:

Open Pro.jpg

Then frame it and present it to the division winners. With a different course picture each year.

(With the advantage of running tournaments out of my house, where we have a computer and color printer at hand)

My friend got a hand painted disc golf themed painting for a tourney prize. It was done nicely and now hangs in his living room. Something like this makes a good trophy because every time I go there he likes to point it out. I can tell he's super proud of it and I'm sure it will be hanging up for years to come. I will snap a pic next time I'm over there.

Latest posts