• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf TV

coogs

Par Member
Is this website not working for everyone else, or am I just having issues with my Internet ( :lol: )?

I was also having problems for a few days seeing if they have updated any more videos. looks like they were in the making of improving there website. It works for me now. :)

What the hell? I keep getting a 500 internal server error, and I'm getting it with IE and Mozilla.

I'm back from my vacation and still unable to view the site. :cry:

Could someone post the contact info of DGTV so I can see if they know what the issue is?

im geussing the issue is your computer, they do have the option of downloading the videos now, which I am sure should work for anyone.

It probably is my computer, but I have no clue what it could be. As I said last week, whether I use IE or Mozilla, I keep getting an error page. I'm wondering if I'm running a program that would interfere with the site. This is so maddening.

I can't even download the videos because I can't even get onto the main page.

you might need to run an update on your computer.

or you might need to update your kodec (codec) for your players.

I use IE and Mozilla Firefox and I can watch it fine on both.
Try to re-download quicktime and re-update windows media player.

Goodluck!

ahhahaha! im on DGTV! in the lastest episode for am nats at the very end you can see me in my blue discraft shirt to the LEFT of the trailblazer. im the one not throwing a mini onto the car. its very brief but w00t! im famous!

I was also on DGTV for a couple seconds at the Riverside open in St. Cloud, MN. I was putting on a rain coat. 8)

Latest posts