• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is Udisc down?

I've had zero issues using the course maps over the last couple days. Even scored a couple rounds on there with no problems. Weird.

I had no problems before, during, or after the update. Friday before the I hit the button for the first update my Grip6 picks were doing very well, and I thought what if my picks get dropped during the update, that would be upsetting. So, I held my breath and updated, and all was well.

When you score your rounds are you doing it while you play or after your done? Two years ago I scored only four rounds because it was slow and interrupted flow during play, also did one round on what I think was called "shot tracker" but added on even more time and worse flow. Have they made any improvements in the past two years in score keeping?

I had no problems before, during, or after the update. Friday before the I hit the button for the first update my Grip6 picks were doing very well, and I thought what if my picks get dropped during the update, that would be upsetting. So, I held my breath and updated, and all was well.

When you score your rounds are you doing it while you play or after your done? Two years ago I scored only four rounds because it was slow and interrupted flow during play, also did one round on what I think was called "shot tracker" but added on even more time and worse flow. Have they made any improvements in the past two years in score keeping?

I've scored hundreds of rounds and inputing scores after each hole takes just a few seconds. I wonder if phone service could have been the problem?

When you score your rounds are you doing it while you play or after your done?

During. Mind you, I've scored maybe 20 rounds total on Udisc ever. It's only when it's a course not on DGCR or I can't get reception on the DGCR app. One of them over the weekend was listed as a "practice" course which doesn't show up in nearby courses.

Agree with glassila. It is pretty simple though too.

I've scored hundreds of rounds and inputing scores after each hole takes just a few seconds. I wonder if phone service could have been the problem?

That's very possible, all four rounds were out in the middle of nowhere including a heavily wooded course with canopy. The fourth and last round using the app was at Lake Marshall Lions course, it took more than 2 1/2 hours to play and score.

UDisc loading screen stall on my phone with no updates available while working fine on iPad. I uninstalled/reinstalled on iPhone and it's working now.