• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Unchained - VIDEO GAME!

Btw, sick game, way addicting.

What are people's favorite discs so far?

Wing/Sparrow combo. Just wishing I could find a mid that flew like I want. Most of them REALLY seem to dump off on their glide even when brand new in premium plastic. They'll land 40'+ short of their "line." Even on a perfect hit on both the power and accuracy target bullseyes. Firefly's and Hustler's have been my favorite, but I still need to overshoot just to get near where I want them to land. Can't trust that "projected line" for s**t.

My other favorite is the Ricochet. GREAT OS fairway. Then, a Puffin for putting. Great OS-Low Glide putter. Just what I want for line shaping and getting around all these damn trees! ;)

I hit an ace in it my accuracy and power were 3 using good disks, gotta get a little lucky too

uploadfromtaptalk1446069590295.jpg

What am I supposed to do now? My normal reaction in real life is to just buy some new discs when I don't know what to do. Guess I can do that here too! Not sure it'll keep me satisfied as long here though. Gotta find out what to do with my coins now!

I guess my question has been answered. Looks like we just got an update! There's a new attribute for putting

This is a pretty significant update too. Everything looks and feels a little different. Much more polished.

Last edited:
dqW8Sdx.jpg

After the update, this no longer really applies, and I'm totally cool with that. :thmbup:

Overall, I'm loving the update, particularly that the introduction of leaderboards coincided with suspended rounds resuming from the disc's lie and not restarting the hole.:hfive:

Got an ace and never touched the basket. Skipped from the right side, Was sad that it was so close, but didn't go in, then it said ace.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-03-17-11-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-03-17-11-56.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 29
Is there an ETA for when a real course will be in the game?