• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Vacation

CoopDeVille

Hey ya'll, looking to go on a disc golf vacation and dont know where to go. Hoping for warmer than here (Wisconsin) and would like to play a few courses but will settle for one really good course. Any help would be awsome! let me know on here or on my email. Thanks!!

Cooper

If you want to go to an area where you can knock out several really good courses in a couple days head to Bowling Green KY. Keriakas, Lovers Lane, Hobson Grove etc. are all excellent courses. Nashville has a couple really nice courses as well...

If you want warm weather try Tallahasse or Orlando, FL.

i have an uncle in tuscon, az i need to look up. there could be could be some courses around those parts.

/not sure if i'm adding to the discussion or not

South Carolina and Georgia have some of the best courses I have seen. You do have to be selective but there a few that are top notch. Pooler GA and Hardeeville SC (my local courses) with in 20 mins of each other would make a great day of challenging disc golf. You could then make a trip to Augusta GA to play the three courses they have set up at the IDGC head courters. It was about 70° here yesterday.

O'Hauser course is great, Plaumn Park, Telujah park is awsome, Grignaun if thats how you spell it in Kaukauna, are all great 18s, and the best part is they are all within a 30 min drive from the area. All really nice look them up the area code is 54911 and there all real easy to find.

Try Phoenix. Theyve got several good courses over there, (see my reviews) and you know the weather is nice there right now.
Texas might not be a bad idea either, probably Houston or Dallas. I sympathize as a fellow wisconsinite in a similar predicament. Ill probably just tough it out for the next few months, drooling as i think about whats under the snow. I am currently planning a DG vacation, to the Twin cities, Highbridge Hills, and everythign in between.

Granted, this vacation is to take place in august, so i guess it wouldnt count, heehee. Any players in MPLS/StPaul area are welcome to join me and jungletim for a round when we play on your home course. Just PM me if youll be in the area

I once visited St. Paul in early January. There was little to no snow, and what little fell melted while I was there. January of '98, it would have been. My friend whose family we were visiting swore it was unusual not to have snow piled up to your eyeballs in January, but I'm not so sure y'all aren't spinning tall tales. :p

Latest posts