• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf video games

i dont have a gaming system yet and have to spend at least the 200 for that then the game and whatever else. starting to think ps3. does xbox even have dg game?

Yeah, that was me. I grabbed a used wii and tiger 10...maybe if I had the system already I wouldn't of been so dissapointed.

I bought the PS3 Move for the disc golf game. It's a ton of fun.

Its the best, by far. The Wii can't even compare, and we were even using the new Wii MotionPlus controllers. It just seems like anything the Wii can do, the PS3 Move can do better

agreed.. especially if you use Professional instead of Beginner.

My step son came home after telling me he was going to rent the game for me. He said he read on the box that you can only play the disc golf game online on Tiger 2011. Is this true?

I downloaded the HB Arcade one on the wii channel for 10 bucks. It's not too realistic and the gameplay is slow but it is entertaining.

My step son came home after telling me he was going to rent the game for me. He said he read on the box that you can only play the disc golf game online on Tiger 2011. Is this true?

No you can play a solo round, or play in party mode with your friends. You don't have to be online.... I just bought it and although I have a hard time being indoors for long enough to actually play it much, I am starting to get addicted to the ball golf, and the mini games on it as well.

I think that some pro should endorse in a disc golf video game, like Ken Climos PDGA Tour 2011 or somethin, but have it so the discs actually have a flight path that they do in real life. and have it so you can get sponsored by different companies, like Dicsraft, Innova, Gateway Etc. they can do it for tiger woods so why cant they do it for a Disc Golf Pro?

The Sports Champions DG for PS3 Move is pretty good, but very unrealistic. The discs don't really have any natural fade to them. Putting is terrible, it's bad when I'm better at putting in real life, than in a video game.

If a developer really tried hard to make a true DG game with either Move or Wii Motion Plus, it could have a lot of potential. Either an Innova or Discraft sponsored game, where you could choose the discs in your bag, and they actually perform the way they should. Theres a lot of potential there...

Latest posts