• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc I designed for my club.

^ definitely!

wow, this is straight up great work bro! nice, clean lines, powerful composition... i'd buy one in a heartbeat...

keep up the great work!

Thanks man! I have a design I did for our bag-tags this year I'm going to post also.

I agree with the others, excellent work!
That's going to stamp real nice.

When are you guys having your ace race? I would love to do one with a roc.

October 9th out at anna page park in Rockford. You should come down.

I live in Winnebago, 15 minutes away and play Anna Page all the time! Already planning on the Kirkland Ace Race the day before.... how can I sign up to get a players pack in this Rockford Ace Race too and make it a full weekend of throwing for aces??

I live in Winnebago, 15 minutes away and play Anna Page all the time! Already planning on the Kirkland Ace Race the day before.... how can I sign up to get a players pack in this Rockford Ace Race too and make it a full weekend of throwing for aces??

Get out there super early so you can get a good pack

The discs look great! Was the stamp intended to be smaller like that?

I mean disc design...:)

I did a little hot stamp design for my club's ace race we're having in October. There will be two types of Roc's with this design and we'll get one shot a piece to get an ace.

I know know it's not like some of the higher caliber designs around here, but i think it came out ok.

Be gentle:)

I'll be gentle because it looks great...

Latest posts