• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Nation Basket Bonanza & Basket Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc Nation

Bogey Member
Basket Giveaway? Oh yeah, basket giveaway.

First and FORE!most, we've got some sick deals on DiscNation.com thru this weekend:

15% OFF all Golf Discs, no coupon required (ends Sunday)

Basket Bonanza pricing on Rec Baskets... always the lowest basket prices of the year! (ends Monday)

Now for the Giveaway.

Link to the post to Like/Share/Comment

It's on Facebook, a website built for social spamming - we know some of you hate Facebook for this and other valid reasons. It is what it is, and it's easy to make a throwaway account... if free stuff is worth it to ya. :hfive:

As a THANK YOU to the folks who help us get our ad in front of more disc golfing and gift-buying eyes, we've set up a Giveaway with the sweetest Giveaway Goodies we could negotiate.

ONE (1) Liberty 24-Chain Target, my friends, is the Grand Prize. Yup. Chains mayne. Free of charge, shipped to your door. Simply annoy your social network for a chance to win!

THREE (3) Runners-Up Prizes of a $50 Gift Certificate to Disc Nation. We'll randomly choose one winner each from the Likes, Shares, and Comments - winners to be announced early Monday. Remember to make Shares "public" so we see ya!

Where's the love for DGCR? Right here man!
Bumps to this thread get you an entry for a $25 Gift Certificate. Why's it less $$ than Facebook? Cuz Facebook is made for spam :)
ends early Monday as well. 1 entry per bro or brosephine.

Any questions about the Sale or Giveaway? -- you're literally figuratively possibly getting paid for it this time.

Cheers,
Disc Nation - One Nation Under Par

I've got a basket (two, actually) but can always use gift certificates.

Good deals. I've recommended your basket sales to many.

Status
Not open for further replies.