• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer 2.0

First Run, and Candy FundRaiser (or Champion FundRaiser depending on who you ask)

First Run, and Candy FundRaiser (or Champion FundRaiser depending on who you ask)

Thanks for the clarification mashnut! Candy FundRaiser... is that something specific or a general term for complimentary discs or something? Like I just received a free disc for my membership at discgolfplanet.tv. Would that be categorized as CFR?

Thanks again :)

Thanks for the clarification mashnut! Candy FundRaiser... is that something specific or a general term for complimentary discs or something? Like I just received a free disc for my membership at discgolfplanet.tv. Would that be categorized as CFR?

Thanks again :)

Candy Fund Raiser is an Innova disc (maybe DC and other brands do it too, I just know Innova) that is not usually produced in a plastic sold to Tournament Directors for fund raising.

http://www.innovadiscs.com/custom-discs/cfr-program.html

I noticed the other day while working that in the main view I'm limited down to 12 pages, and have to filter to see all of my discs, is this suppose to be how it works? I find it kinda annoying for going through my collection.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you taking issue with limiting the display to 25 discs per page?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you taking issue with limiting the display to 25 discs per page?

no when I go to disc organizer it says i have 12 pages worth of discs and when I go to the 12th page it does not give me an option to go to next or anything like that. Yet a chunk of my discs are missing (Lat 64, Xcalibers) I can get to them if I apply filters they are still there it's just limited to 12 pages.

I think that makes sense.

12pages.png

no when I go to disc organizer it says i have 12 pages worth of discs and when I go to the 12th page it does not give me an option to go to next or anything like that. Yet a chunk of my discs are missing (Lat 64, Xcalibers) I can get to them if I apply filters they are still there it's just limited to 12 pages.

I think that makes sense.

View attachment 15782
Thanks for mentioning that. I fixed the bug.

The Organizer doesn't have SuperSonic on it. I can either list it as Hero Disc Other or Innova Champ Sonic but not Hero Disc/Innova SuperSonic. FYI.

When I click the pencil to edit a disc, the page doesn't load all the way and I always have to hit F5 to refresh. Something is buggy.

Which disc? Everything loads fine for me when I try it in my organizer. Maybe it's something with your account. Feel free to PM your password my way and I can try it out.

Finally added the ability to mass remove discs from your organizer.

This looks nice, Forgot my discs at the office, was throwing at a home made basket for my break.. I will start adding them tomorrow.