• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer 2.0

OK, I'm down to a handful of issues and none of them are technical. They are just nit-picky issues I had entering my old plastic.

Discraft had a plastic called "Competition" that is not on the list. It was the Pre-Pro D plastic that was out at the same time as Tournament Pro.

The Tournament Pro version of the Hawk was the "HD Hawk." It's not on the disc list.

The original Ching discs were Innova DX plastic, so I'm not sure what to put those as. None of the options really cover that. Maybe if there was a "standard" option that would cover it?

QuestAT gives me a problem with the Inferno. The Inferno's I have are Gateway stamped and were run in Gateway E. That's not an option. I suppose either the Inferno could be listed as a Gateway disc or E could be an option for QuestAT plastic, either way would cover it.
Just addressed all that. You should be good to go.

I just was looking at my bags and rearranging them then went back to look and I see several one disc bags with the same name. Also I'm using firefox and don't know how to do a screen shot.

Fixed it for you... not sure what happened there but it was a display issue.

Awesome job Tim. I dig it!

Can we add Super Class to the disc type option? I just put it as a putter for now.

Also, might be kinda cool if we cold add bags to the market option. With a bunch a people looking for bags could help a bit, but definitely not a neccessity. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work. It is appreciated.

Just addressed all that. You should be good to go.
Cool. Thanks for all your hard work.

One last thing I forgot...there isn't an entry in Millennium for the Omega Driver. I'll attach a pic just to prove that I'm not making them up (and to show off that I have old obscure discs:))

006-7-1.jpg

Truthfully, I have them entered as "Omega" and that's not really keeping me awake at night. If you don't want to add it, no big deal.

Seems that when I go to edit a disc and check to remove it from one bag and check to put it in another, it comes out of the list but the bag still has the same number of discs and weight.

IE, right now it shows 7 discs listed in my Fade Crunch but then says 9 discs at 3 lbs.

I had the problem where when I added a disc in chrome it froze and i had to restart my cpu again. I've never had this problem before and its happened twice now. If nobody else is having that problem I might need to reinstall chrome so let me know.

Added Super Class, added Omega Driver, fixed the bag issue mentioned by Technohic.

New013... I'm not sure anything the site is doing could hard lock your PC (especially using Chrome which sandboxes tabs as far as I know). Not sure what's going on for you, sorry.

its not freezing my mac.. i should of worded that better. its freezing chrome. ive done it with safari and had no problem so i guess i need to reinstall chrome and see what happens.

Added Super Class, added Omega Driver, fixed the bag issue mentioned by Technohic.

New013... I'm not sure anything the site is doing could hard lock your PC (especially using Chrome which sandboxes tabs as far as I know). Not sure what's going on for you, sorry.

Good work Tim!

it's probably been discussed in the thread, but i'm having trouble moving the discs up and down within a bag- the organizer doesn't seem to save my changes when it reloads the page. what am i doing wrong?

I had to reorder your discs but it should be fixed now. There was a bug in the original sort I did to establish disc orders if a disc was in more than one bag.

Yeah, might be right. I don't remember what they call it exactly. Thought for sure I had it set thought and then when I looked, it had no plastic type set. Probably just me.

Latest posts