• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer 2.0

I'm not sure what those time/date stamps are... are they actually in the notes field or are they just showing up when viewed outside the editing page?
They're actually in the Notes field. Weird too because I wasn't even playing golf in 2005/2006. :confused:

I'll have to fix the retired thing, a retired disc is supposed to be removed from all bags when retired.
Why does a retired disc have to get removed from a bag?

I was hoping to have a bag for Ace discs that are retired. Possibly another bag of "Wall/Display" discs that are retired. And I was going to move all the discs that were sold/traded/given away out of the "Lost" category and into "Retired" category. That should give me a more accurate picture of what is really "lost".

Why does a retired disc have to get removed from a bag?

I was hoping to have a bag for Ace discs that are retired. Possibly another bag of "Wall/Display" discs that are retired.

I have a bag that I labeled "On my wall." It contains an ace disc that I retired.

Yes, I created a "bag" on here years ago called "Retired". I works well.

Holy crap Tim, you add up the discs and tell me how heavy each bag is? You're a freaking mad man. I love that.

For whatever reason, I don't have an "Update Disc" button when editing discs.

When editing "Lost" discs, that is.

You don't see the little pencil icon there? You won't have the checkbox in the lost discs area.
I have a lost disc that was returned to me. When I click on the pencil it allows me to edit, but there is no "update" button on that screen so there is no way to save the changes. So my returned disc that I have unchecked the "lost" box a 1/2 dozen times is still showing as lost.

When trying to upload pictures, I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13056 bytes) in /home/dgcourse/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 68

My picture is 1.08MB below the 1.5MB MAX. Any idea?

I have a lost disc that was returned to me. When I click on the pencil it allows me to edit, but there is no "update" button on that screen so there is no way to save the changes. So my returned disc that I have unchecked the "lost" box a 1/2 dozen times is still showing as lost.
Can you take a screenshot of that page so I can see what's happening on your end?

Is there a way to select multiple discs to batch delete??

No, there isn't a way to do that right now.

When trying to upload pictures, I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13056 bytes) in /home/dgcourse/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 68

My picture is 1.08MB below the 1.5MB MAX. Any idea?

Hmm... try making the file smaller on your end and then uploading it. Looks like the server doesn't have enough memory to process it. I only tested it with files around 100k :) I may have to make the minimum smaller (closer to the course photo minimum).

Still wish there was a bulk edit or delete. Would like to select all discs I want to put in the market place with a check mark and do it that way rather than edit each one, or be able to check multiple discs then select to remove them from the bag in stead of a page refresh one at a time.

Still though. I appreciate what you have done. It's a really cool feature that just got better.

Thanks Tim

On my "Lost discs" section, I had every disc I lost recorded to the exact courses and exact hole. Now they all still show the course, but half the hole #'s have been deleted for some reason. I forgot most of the hole numbers, because I would record it within a few days of losing the disc and not think of it again. Is there any way to get this info back??

Can you take a screenshot of that page so I can see what's happening on your end?
When I hit the "lost" tab I get the pencil to edit:

picture.php

When I click on the pencil I get an edit screen, but there is no "submit changes" or "save" or anything button:

picture.php

If I unclick the "lost" button the screen changes, but there is still no "save" button. As you can see in this picture the scroll bar is all the way to the bottom, there was noting below what is shown on the screen:

picture.php

All you can do is navigate away from the page, but when you do the changes are lost and you go right back to square one.

I'll have to take a look later. It looks like the page is erroring out on you. In every screen shot the page isn't completely loaded for some reason.

On my "Lost discs" section, I had every disc I lost recorded to the exact courses and exact hole. Now they all still show the course, but half the hole #'s have been deleted for some reason. I forgot most of the hole numbers, because I would record it within a few days of losing the disc and not think of it again. Is there any way to get this info back??
That has nothing to do what I did. I never touched that field in any updates, upgrades, fixes, etc. so I'm not sure what happened if those numbers did indeed disappear for some reason.

I'm probably getting another error. I recorded 11 discs as "retired" but now it won't accept any more. I'll try it on another computer later and see if it's just a glitch on my end.

Still wish there was a bulk edit or delete. Would like to select all discs I want to put in the market place with a check mark and do it that way rather than edit each one, or be able to check multiple discs then select to remove them from the bag in stead of a page refresh one at a time.

Still though. I appreciate what you have done. It's a really cool feature that just got better.

Thanks Tim

I could possibly do a bulk delete from a bag or from the organizer in general. Adding discs to the marketplace requires setting an option or two for each disc so doing that in bulk won't really work well.