• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer 2.0

I'm probably getting another error. I recorded 11 discs as "retired" but now it won't accept any more. I'll try it on another computer later and see if it's just a glitch on my end.
Is it still doing it? I was just logged in as you a second ago to see the lost discs thing so maybe that threw it off. What is it doing exactly? You click "retired" on the disc update page, click update and it doesn't add it?

Is it still doing it? I was just logged in as you a second ago to see the lost discs thing so maybe that threw it off. What is it doing exactly? You click "retired" on the disc update page, click update and it doesn't add it?
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Like I said, it was working. I have around 11 discs on that tab. It's just not working anymore.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Like I said, it was working. I have around 11 discs on that tab. It's just not working anymore.

Let me know which disc you're trying to mark as retired. I'll give it a shot later today.

On my "Lost discs" section, I had every disc I lost recorded to the exact courses and exact hole. Now they all still show the course, but half the hole #'s have been deleted for some reason. I forgot most of the hole numbers, because I would record it within a few days of losing the disc and not think of it again. Is there any way to get this info back??

That has nothing to do what I did. I never touched that field in any updates, upgrades, fixes, etc. so I'm not sure what happened if those numbers did indeed disappear for some reason.

I'm positive they were lost during the change to 2.0. I was looking at them just a few days before the change. Don't really care too much I guess, but I just wanted to let it be known. Did anyone else have this happen?

I'm positive they were lost during the change to 2.0. I was looking at them just a few days before the change. Don't really care too much I guess, but I just wanted to let it be known. Did anyone else have this happen?

Yep. Looks like all the holes have been deleted from my lost discs as well.

Let me know which disc you're trying to mark as retired. I'll give it a shot later today.
On page 21 of my organizer there is an F-8-F Bearcat that has "retired" in the notes. I can't get that one to move to the retired tab.

For the lost hole # on the discs... did you guys edit those discs at all?

Figured out the lost hole issue... I think I managed to restore all the previous lost holes as well. It had to do with updating lost discs. The holes that are still missing hole #'s didn't have them as of the 15th of June (before the launch of the new organizer) so I'm assuming those have been missing. I think the bug may have existed in the old organizer as well.

Figured out the lost hole issue... I think I managed to restore all the previous lost holes as well. It had to do with updating lost discs. The holes that are still missing hole #'s didn't have them as of the 15th of June (before the launch of the new organizer) so I'm assuming those have been missing. I think the bug may have existed in the old organizer as well.

Yep. All of the hole numbers are back on my lost discs. :hfive:

Hey Tim, would it be possible to have Super Class as a choice for disc type?

Ok, most of my lost disc hole #'s came back. Only a few didn't but I remember those ones.

New problem is when I go to add the lost hole # and press update. It just send me to a white screen that says "hi" on the top left corner. N i'm using google crome.

OK, I'm down to a handful of issues and none of them are technical. They are just nit-picky issues I had entering my old plastic.

Discraft had a plastic called "Competition" that is not on the list. It was the Pre-Pro D plastic that was out at the same time as Tournament Pro.

The Tournament Pro version of the Hawk was the "HD Hawk." It's not on the disc list.

The original Ching discs were Innova DX plastic, so I'm not sure what to put those as. None of the options really cover that. Maybe if there was a "standard" option that would cover it?

QuestAT gives me a problem with the Inferno. The Inferno's I have are Gateway stamped and were run in Gateway E. That's not an option. I suppose either the Inferno could be listed as a Gateway disc or E could be an option for QuestAT plastic, either way would cover it.

Love the new disc color selector. I felt so restricted having to choose from a list of pre-set colors.

Latest posts