• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc shops in San Francisco?

halfghan

Bogey Member
I'm staying near Union Square and plan to visit Golden Gate Park today to get a few rounds in.

Are there any disc shops anywhere nearby? I read an old thread suggesting the Purple Skunk skateshop, but seems they have closed. Any others open now?

So, I just checked them out and they have about 15 discs total. All stock stamp innova, all DX except a champ or two. And all molds that nobody typically throws haha (birdie, whale, colt, polecat, dart). Nothing longer than a midrange. They had one Shark, and one starfire. 2 XTNovas.

I was hoping they'd have some non stock stamp discs, so I didn't end up picking any up. I brought a few of my own thankfully :)

Just updating in case anyone else is interested in the future.

*UPDATE*

If you're looking for discs in the San Francisco area, go to Sports Basement. They had a REALLY nice selection of discs. All Innova and Discraft, but they had all the usual suspects for those two brands, and had them in pretty much all plastics from baseline to premium. And some nice custom dyes.