• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Disc storage bings (grey) MINI clipboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
Looking for:
Golf disc storage bins the grey ones
I have hopes to find these in town so I don't have to ship but if so so be it.

Mini Clip board for scorecards/eraser score cards

Thanks!

Cool get the mini clip at walmart.. bins look like this please tell me walmart has them too!
Bins.jpg

I think I got my clipboard at office depot, it's black plastic, works great.
Took me forever to find my bins at a reasonable price. I picked up 4 of them when disc outfitters went out of business. I also got my dividers from tap plastics(eventually "lids" for transport too)

EDIT
A lot of people just use sterilite/rubbermade bins, but the buckhorn bins are crazy durable and should last forever.

Last edited:
Cool get the mini clip at walmart.. bins look like this please tell me walmart has them too!
Bins.jpg

Pretty sure they dont I looked at every possibility they had when I bought my bins. Anyone know of any retails stores that have these?

Retailers don't carry these. They are made more for manufacturing. You could get them from some disc stores but they normally cost 35-55 each....very pricey

i just bought a 20 quart rubbermaid storage bin from wal-mart. i was able to fit 18 of my Rocs in it. i plan on buying more to put the rest of my collection in. they are the perfect size. they have some extra room at the top so that if i add some cushioning at the bottom they will still fit...

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.