• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discgolfcenter.com

I went to checkout and I still have mine. Even worse, they show me a history of all my orders dating back a long time... Ha!
Ah, yep... went to checkout and it's there, but it's not showing as being updated on the 'My Account' page. Probably still working out the kinks.

Ah, yep... went to checkout and it's there, but it's not showing as being updated on the 'My Account' page. Probably still working out the kinks.

I've noticed before (on the old site) that it will look like I'm logged in, but when I go to buy something or look at my reward level that I'm not actually logged in. Try logging out and back in again. Or it could just be working out the kinks like you said.

yep...my 10% is still there. Nice! I only order when I need a bunch of a discs, free shipping and the discount pays off much nicer.

I contacted them the other day about the missing reward level, 10%. Not heard back yet. From what I'm reading here though it still is in effect, even though on account page it doesn't show, that's awesome.
I buy more from them than anyone, and with discount and free shipping (the discount takes off more than FL tax adds) I will continue to.

wow... my first order from them was 7-7-08. and i can still look at the order and see what i bought. the funny thing is i saw a few discs that i don't remember ever seeing/throwing/ordering. it took me a few minutes to figure out and then i remembered. i was the only one in my group that knew how to order and pay online! my friends were in awe that i could get exactly the colors and weights they wanted.what a trip down memory lane.

The new Best Sellers section on the front page doesn't appear to be a replacement for the old Top Sellers on the right of the old site. I'll miss that list. :thmbdown: It got quite interesting after the McBeth switch.

Definitely liked the old format better.
It would be nice if we could choose whether we saw the old format or the new.

Definitely liked the old format better.
It would be nice if we could choose whether we saw the old format or the new.

This.

I hope they're still working kinks out, because this new format is not working on my tablet AT ALL.

It's also very difficult to work with on my main computer, and it's not just getting used to change. The old site/page was easy to work with. The new site is very difficult to wade through, with a lot of unnecessary information and unneeded layers.

Change is not always good, and this could cost DGC a lot of orders.

This.

I hope they're still working kinks out, because this new format is not working on my tablet AT ALL.

It's also very difficult to work with on my main computer, and it's not just getting used to change. The old site/page was easy to work with. The new site is very difficult to wade through, with a lot of unnecessary information and unneeded layers.

Change is not always good, and this could cost DGC a lot of orders.

I still haven't looked at it. They're my go to retailer and this update sounds disappointing. I liked that their site DIDN'T look like so many of the others.

Last edited:
Discgolfcenter is a good site, however shipping is usually 5-8 days for me.

Discgolfcenter is a good site, however shipping is usually 5-8 days for me.

Unless I get from Gotta Go Gotta throw or from Discovering The World the shipping from anywhere else during normal times is 5-8 days as those two come from nearby states.

Of course I live in South Dakota, a state lots of people only think of the Tourist spots including Mitchel Corn Palace, Mount Rushmore, and the Badlands/Black Hills areas. they even forget that Laura Wilder wrote her diaries and from memory stories in South Dakota, all but the very first that had parts near Baraboo Wisconsin.

Forget/ never knew or cared.

I am not a fan of how the website looks or functions. Please go back to the old layout.

Also, the flight charts are not good either. Many of them are not even close to how the disc will fly.

Works fine for me. The new website that really sucks is Marshall Street. Haven't bought from them since the switch.

That's funny - I've only been playing for a few years, so I think of the current Marshall Street site as the only one they've ever had. Even though I find the Infinite and OTB sites "better" for different reasons, I still use the Marshall Street flight chart almost every time I'm considering a new disc. I've never warmed up to Gotta Go Gotta Throw's chart and that's the only other comprehensive cross-brand chart I know of. Are there others?

I am not a fan of how the website looks or functions. Please go back to the old layout.

I would hazard a guess that DGC has put a whole lot of time and money their new website so there is no way they are going to switch back.
I cannot recall ANY company doing a major face lift of a website then switching back. I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of any examples.
I really liked the old version, but I don't mind the new.