• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discgolfcenter.com

I buy 98% of my discs from DGCenter. I 100% recomend them...

I am $40 shy of the 10% club, I love their service and the site is designed better than any disc golf site I've ever used. Best way to choose EXACTLY what you want.

I've never had a problem with them. I dont mind the extra wait for the free shipping either. It puts a smile on my face when I get home from work and see that package sitting on my doorstep.

They be "A-O-Kay" in my book.

Shipping is big for me also, but I buy it's usually backups of what's in my bag or groups of new discs so I can get free shipping from Marshall Street. I've bought from DGC a fair amount when they had something I wanted. Shipping was never slower than 4 days, and that's because it's a hassle for me to get to Fed Ex to pick it up.

I bought my bag from them. Free shipping and it arrived in 3 days. I was very pleased.

They are a solid vendor and I have had no troubles with them. I even call them up to hand pick rocs for me.

CHEERS - Koffee

I decided to check a few places for the discs I'm wanting to get this week, and see who had the best prices. I'm getting a DX Leopard, a Soft Wizard, a Z Buzzz, and a QJLS.

Disc Golf Center: 43.96 total (free shipping).
Leopard: 7.49
Wizard: 9.99
Buzzz: 12.99
JLS: 13.49

GGGT: 38.34 + 6 shipping = 44.34
Leopard: 6.49
Wizard: 8.95
Buzzz: 9.49 (misprint)
JLS: 12.95

Marshall Street: 40.96 +6.00 (shipping) = 46.96
Leopard: 6.99
Wizard: 9.99
Buzzz: 12.99
JLS: 10.99

I guess it's like anything else -- you have to shop around and play the sales against each other. Even with the free shipping from DGC, I'm only saving sixty cents from GGGT.

Last edited:
yeah but the buzzz from gggt is a misprint so not really comparable