• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania CD2

Oh sweet.

People actually have questions about the disc, but by all means lets make it all about you.

Sorry I don't have much experience with a Viking.

CD2 his deceptive glide for its speed. It actually seems faster than it is.

Sorry I didn't see this post, I was actually working in the sport.

Next batter.

wow yeah you got me there... lame comeback that took zero thought and originality then you just declared yourself the winner. this guy, watch out for this guy, he's doing things for the sport. MTL would be proud.

Imo the cd2 was a big dissappointment. I was hoping for a slightly more stable valkyrie. Its more like a faster slightly more stable fd. Would say it falls a tad short of a 9 speed. Not even close to a seasoned pd as described. Not a bad disc if youre looking for a longer fd like disc. Just wasnt what I was expecting/hoping for.

A few more throws in and the picture is forming. It is like a milder PD (or similar to a seasoned one, but just a hair less awesome than a properly beat money SPD). The fade really seems very forward, even when thrown a little too high or a touch of hyzer, it doesnt seem to want to leave itself short. Needs medium power at least. (for example me as a generic 330' thrower, I need togo pretty much full tilt on this to make it shine)

Very good disc, however I am pretty much set with my bag. If I didnt already have a disc like this, it would be insta-bag. But I do have the perfect beat FR SPD and a bunch of other PDs and whatnot in there, so I dont need more options to mull over on the teepad. Actually trying to weed out a few molds, not to add more.

Imo the cd2 was a big dissappointment. I was hoping for a slightly more stable valkyrie. Its more like a faster slightly more stable fd. Would say it falls a tad short of a 9 speed. Not even close to a seasoned pd as described. Not a bad disc if youre looking for a longer fd like disc. Just wasnt what I was expecting/hoping for.

Totally disagree with you here. CD2 works wider lines like a valkyrie. A CD is more point and shoot like a longer FD. Out of curiosity, what Valks are you throwing that this disc is flippier than?

Also, not to beat you up, but it's a little bit of a stretch to say the disc itself is a disappointment because you had expectations that didn't turn out to be correct.

In a lighter weight I think this disc could be right up my alley. I need (want) something a little faster than the JLS i've been driving with.

For those who missed out on USDGC CD2's I just saw they went live on the Discmania Store site. Just picked up a dayglo.

Is there any need for CD2 if I carry the PD in different plastics?

Latest posts