• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania Fanatic

I am curious about these as well, I need to replace my old bag and don't feel like spending a ton of money right now.

Did they already have a bag? Are they going to make Simon and Eagle carry these?

Did they already have a bag? Are they going to make Simon and Eagle carry these?

Not but they might use them as the smaller travel bag when on planes and for a around town bag. Those bags other then the big bottle holders look like they could blend in with people using backpacks.

No those like some of the Discraft bags used a Grip brand of bag with a stamp on it, one a Lizotte in some cool writing, one the other Eagles with his stamp made up on the bag. Other Discmania was a Grip bag that just says Discmania in the Shield on it. Most of the Discmaina players without a bag sponsor before used either the Discmaina printed bags or the Flax brand made for Millennium brand but the one that does not have Millennium on the bag but Hyzerbomb. The Discmania sponsored players seemed to not use the Innova bags though.

I'm never sure how to deal with the term water resistant.

Could you zip this up and be okay in normal levels of rain?

I would always err on the side of caution when seeing "water resistant."
As in, not waterproof. Plan accordingly.

good policy

I think this bag would probably keep those discs dry in most cases. I really prefer that design for keeping the water out. The shift's rain fly is my only real complaint with an otherwise great bag.

All these companies releasing cheap bags that aren't high quality materials, have poor features, and are ugly as sin in the name of saving a buck... I'd much rather see a back at twice the price ($120 is still not much money) that actually has some decent materials used and looks half-way decent... This looks cheaply made. Com'n guys...

All these companies releasing cheap bags that aren't high quality materials, have poor features, and are ugly as sin in the name of saving a buck... I'd much rather see a back at twice the price ($120 is still not much money) that actually has some decent materials used and looks half-way decent... This looks cheaply made. Com'n guys...

It does look cheap. Very floppy.

Buuuuut I am okay with a range of bags. The cheaper/lower quality bag works for some.

I would buy it at that price point if I did not already have the BP-3 . I rarely use it but it is good, as some have mentioned, for a "lite" bag or for doing some field work or putting.

I think a few of you might be wanting the quality of a Pound bag for $50-$70. Not saying that will never happen, but let us know when it does :)

Well I grabbed one just for the F!#* of it, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Good. I am wondering how the Bottle holders will hold up over time, those bottle holders Look better made then those on the redesigned Innova Hero Pack but The Discmania Fanatic bottle holders have to be less attached then the Innova Hero Pack bottle holders.

Latest posts