• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania splits with Innova

. . .and she did throw Hannahs Discmania discs in the video, so i guess Innova said yes to that to. .

But it looked like most of the Discmania discs she hade was really old ones, like the Eagle glow MD3 and old P2s

. . .and she did throw Hannahs Discmania discs in the video, so i guess Innova said yes to that to. .

But it looked like most of the Discmania discs she hade was really old ones, like the Eagle glow MD3 and old P2s

Or the contract says nothing about what she throws outside of official tournament rounds, which seems more likely to me. The idea that, say, Paul Ulibarri couldn't ever be seen throwing a disc from Jeremy Koling's bag without first clearing it with Discraft legal seems a little odd to me.

Now, if someone were to shoot actual official promotional material for another manufacturer, sure, that would be out of bounds.

I love it when people speculate about a document they never have or ever will read.

But it is kind of fun to talk about how 'hard' discgolf contracts is….Paige signed MVP discs at OTB open, to me that's just weird ..but sports contracts may not be that hardwired to "Your" brand.

Or the contract says nothing about what she throws outside of official tournament rounds, which seems more likely to me. The idea that, say, Paul Ulibarri couldn't ever be seen throwing a disc from Jeremy Koling's bag without first clearing it with Discraft legal seems a little odd to me.

Now, if someone were to shoot actual official promotional material for another manufacturer, sure, that would be out of bounds.

I saw a video, unfortunately I can't recall which one of the many I've seen, where the players swapped bags. The player who's video it was made a point to say that both players got permission from their sponsors to play the other player's discs. If I can find it again, I'll post the link. But, it did seem that player's can't throw other brands if they don't have permission to do so.

I saw a video, unfortunately I can't recall which one of the many I've seen, where the players swapped bags. The player who's video it was made a point to say that both players got permission from their sponsors to play the other player's discs. If I can find it again, I'll post the link. But, it did seem that player's can't throw other brands if they don't have permission to do so.

That was Paul vs Simon and they even made sure that they tied. .

Also fun that Christine had a lot of Kona's discs..
But I does make me think about how hard the contracts are….can Hamilton drive a Ferrari on his free time? If I remember correctly there was talk about Tiger Woods was seen in non Nike shoes and it made headlines

That was Paul vs Simon and they even made sure that they tied. .

Also fun that Christine had a lot of Kona's discs..
But I does make me think about how hard the contracts are….can Hamilton drive a Ferrari on his free time? If I remember correctly there was talk about Tiger Woods was seen in non Nike shoes and it made headlines

Thanks for recalling the video, saved me the time of looking for it.

As for Tiger, I recall he had two separate Nike contracts. One was for golf equipment and one was for clothing. I wonder if the shoe incident was when Nike dropped him and word hadn't been made public yet.

It would be interesting to see some of the contracts athletes have. All the 'riders' and add-ons for what they can and can't do. I heard that Ben Roethlisberger had his contract updated to ban him from motorcycles after his accident on one.

Yes it's an interesting subject….I can't remember who, was it Britney that was payed millions from Pepsi and was seen drinking coke

Discgolf contracts are getting bigger and with bigger contracts comes bigger responsibility…I think.

Latest posts