• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania Thread (Part II)

Production C-Line MD1 dropping 4/5/23.
I got to throw one and it is the most stable MD1 yet.
Already have a few MindBenders and a few 15yrAnniversaries, the production disc was better.
Can't wait!!

It will replace my flat, neutral C-MD3 in my bag.
Not quite as stable, but more workable and better glide.

Last edited:
April Jewels!!!!!! How do y'all feel about it?

I don't know the history, I read the info on DM website and I still don't understand what it is. You pick a disc and you pick a stamp? Like you can have a P2 stamped DD3? Or… a Cloudbreaker stamped Essence?

I don't know the history, I read the info on DM website and I still don't understand what it is. You pick a disc and you pick a stamp? Like you can have a P2 stamped DD3? Or… a Cloudbreaker stamped Essence?

Yes but know. This year it sounds like you will have 3 molds to choose from for the disc. And maybe only 3 stamps? Previously it was 4 or 5 stamps and 4 or 5 molds. Other Year you could pick the stamp color too.

How are the metal flake MD3 flying?

Saw they have the 10 year MF MD3s on the site today and was thinking about picking up a couple.

Saw they have the 10 year MF MD3s on the site today and was thinking about picking up a couple.

If they are in-line with the FD3, and MD1, should be slightly less stable. One of my EO MF FD3 is in a lake. When the water temp goes up I'll be fishing for it.

I haven't thrown mine a ton, but it's the best feeling MD3 IMO. It's flat and the plastic is gummier than the other Discmania MD3s, it's basically the Mind Bender version of an MD3.

There have been a lot of comparisons to the stock s-line DD1 and the Grace and Wraith. I picked up an orbit Grace a while back and it's such a nice flier; at about 420' at sea level, it rides dead straight from a shallow hyzer and has a good fade at the end.

I want to get a stock run Grace, but my local shop is out of stock. They did just get a bunch of the new DD1 in, though. I'm a little impatient (and like trying new discs), so would a lighter weight DD1 mimic a stock run Grace well enough?

Latest posts