• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft buzzz -what plastic

I am in love with my Ti, it is a workhorse. The color is a problem, grass green, autumn oak leave gold, autumn maple leaf red..... a sharpie and some creativity solved most of this though. Z is also a great option.

Got photos of the sharpie work? I have two: a grass green and a leaf orange. :)

Got photos of the sharpie work? I have two: a grass green and a leaf orange. :)

No photos, sorry I am a luddite. No cell or digital camera. Simple silver rectangles outlined in black and simple oblong circles in silver outlined in black on my Ti Wasp and Buzzz respectively. Love the sharpie. Do it sober though, hoping you learn from my mistake. Silver all over me and the kitchen.

I'm not a big fan of the Ti plastic. All the discs I've fondled have a glossy, slick, almost greasy feeling to it. Any Ti disc I would buy would be a wall hanger. I've got a Ti Stalker that is just gorgeous, I would never throw that thing...

Im a heavy z line fan as well, i can throw them almost as far as my driver, But a light cryztal for turnovers is awsome too

Also not a fan of the TI plastic. I like the Z a lot, but don't throw the regular Buzzz much anymore. Warship for the fade of the regular Buzzz with more distance (Cryztal Buzzz on occasion), and a Buzzz SS for anything straight or to the right (RHBH).

Then again, I've never thrown a FLX Buzzz...

I have a Ti and Z buzz in the bag right now. I like both of them. Worst part of the Ti is the color but I love the way it flies. A bit flippy but if you get the right release it flips up and flies for a while. I definitely throw it farther than my Z.

Just ordered a 177 pink z crystal sparkle from Dynamic discs. Can't wait, on sale for 20 bucks

Just got my first Crystal Buzzz, best feeling so far. Grippy and has a nice feel, medium soft but not squishy. I want to toss it but the wind is blowing and it been below 30 all day

Its already been said. Elite-Z Buzzzes are amazing. One of the best discs out there. You'll love it until you lose it, because they're indestructible. Mine is over a year old and barely has a scratch on it.

Latest posts