• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Drivers?

The Avenger SS is what I always wanted a premium plastic Valk to be that it wasn't. It's understable and has great glide. Perfect for turnovers and nice reliable hyzerflips.

The Force is amazing for it's glide compared to it's speed and stability.

Gateway putters and Apache is a great driver.

Discraft I love love love me a Flick for super overstable disc for utility, GOTO and overhand shots; Predator is IMO the best overstable driver on the market for conventional throwing; and XLs are great fairway drivers.

what type of driver do you want?

I love the Z stalker as my main driver. controlled and straight and easily manipulated. similar to a buzzz, but longer.

So are we just naming dc drivers??? Besides the spectra, I can say good things about all of them...

So are we just naming dc drivers??? Besides the spectra, I can say good things about all of them...

Even the Slipstream GT? That was the biggest hunk of garbage I've seen from DC. And this isn't Innova fan-boy hate: my Innova competition bag is completely filled with DC.

Stalker does not have as much distance as many other discraft drivers, but the disc breaks all the rules of a fairway driver. Like a buzzz on steroids. Can't think of any other disc in the game that is as capable as this disc. I try to think of it as Super Str8 style of disc. I like to call it a TrackerWasp. Go Max weight 176

My second suggestion would be an ESP Crush max weight 174. A good disc that will not flip very easy, has relative speed, likes to glide, and is good for limited length shots. The disc has similar uses as a teebird, but is more stable, less glide, and greater skip. Basically a slower t-rex that will hold a line.

Chalk up another :thmbup: for the Stalker. Avenger SS and Surge have also been good to me. I find that with my limited experience, the Avenger SS is easier to throw than the Surge. The Stalker is great, but I get more distance with many other drivers.

Even the Slipstream GT? That was the biggest hunk of garbage I've seen from DC. And this isn't Innova fan-boy hate: my Innova competition bag is completely filled with DC.
lol. Goofy tops don't count.... I guess if you wanted a avenger ss with less glide

Do you have bad things to say about the Spectra? Or have you, like me, never thrown one?

Minus a couple putter molds, I own every dc mold. I'm currently down to three spectras- I had six. Been a while but I remember it being squirly in the hss portion, especially for having a bead. Maybe I'll take em to the feild next time for some h flips.

Lets see..
Predator is a great overstable driver that is very predictable--like firebird
Xpress is an understable driver flip to straight or just turn it over. i have a EX one as well as an EZ. with the X being my roller and the Z being my main turnover disc. kinda like sidewinder
Nuke great stable driver inbetween boss and katana stabilitywise imo.

I also throw the Surge, Stalker and Flash. But I think the Flash might be going out of the bag but not sure yet.

Minus a couple putter molds, I own every dc mold. I'm currently down to three spectras- I had six. Been a while but I remember it being squirly in the hss portion, especially for having a bead. Maybe I'll take em to the feild next time for some h flips.

Do me a favor and let me know what you think of them. Its one of those drivers that are tempting for noodle arms and have that super color design but I never bit.

A buddy of mine got one though, come to think of it; and it fades out on him but I can throw about 50-75% further than him with slower discs so maybe I need to make him let me try it. After all; I just let him use one of my Avengers yesterday. (Even though he shouldnt be throwing those)

Latest posts