• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft esp flashes esp surges. Show me what you got.

Sewer bill

Eagle Member
Looking for discraft esp flashes and surges, preferably no ink, preferably a high vis color, can be dinged up scratched and gouged or brand new. Main stipulation is I do not want uv cooked, if it's sat in the sun for a couple years and turned chalky I am not interested.

I have paypal ready to go. Post a pic and name your price.

The Flash was made in ESP? Is this a new run or old? Just curious. Sorry I don't have any of either.

The Flash was made in ESP? Is this a new run or old? Just curious. Sorry I don't have any of either.

I don't know if they did any recent runs the one I'm throwing now is old pre flight numbers.

The Flash was dare I say more popular in ESP to my knowledge. 06'-07' range for the start of production?

It's the OG Groove. Hated on due to wild inconsistencies but a good one would fly well for whomever.

Bump. Check your stashes ogs. I know some of you have a flash or two slotted deep in a box in the back of your disc golf cave. Probably in your haven't thrown in 10+ years box right next to the raging inferno dt and that one floppy putter disc that had the nipple.

The Flash was dare I say more popular in ESP to my knowledge. 06'-07' range for the start of production?

It's the OG Groove. Hated on due to wild inconsistencies but a good one would fly well for whomever.

Newer than that. By the time I stopped paying attention to the Flash in favor of the Surge SS in 2008 I think they were still just run in Z...

I have an ESP Surge but it's a tour series from last year (sounds like you're looking for old circle stamp ESP runs) and has my ink on the bottom. But it's a nice bright orange.

I have an ESP Surge but it's a tour series from last year (sounds like you're looking for old circle stamp ESP runs) and has my ink on the bottom. But it's a nice bright orange.

I am more interested in the old ones but post a pic anyway if you're looking to part with it I'm also a sucker for orange discs.

Bounty bump.

Bounty is currently: 30 dollars for no ink esp flash or surge. 20-25 for inked.

New bounty: 30 dollars for esp flx challengers no ink. 20 with ink. 35 dollars for max weight neon yellow pink orange no ink.

I've got a ESP Surge 165g with a 2009 tourney stamp. No ink. Probably 8 on the sleepy scale. Color is kind of a light orange. Guessing you're looking for something closer to max weight, but let me know if you're interested.

I've got a ESP Surge 165g with a 2009 tourney stamp. No ink. Probably 8 on the sleepy scale. Color is kind of a light orange. Guessing you're looking for something closer to max weight, but let me know if you're interested.

Yes sir I'm interested.

If it's that peach-ish, pale orange, those things are absolute bombers. There was a run for an event in the Detroit area around then, and they were all sooooo money...

attachment.php

Here's what I got. Sorry for the oversize/sideways pic.

Attachments

• 20230502_065607[1].jpg
    20230502_065607[1].jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 103
Did you ever get the Surges you needed? I have a white one gold stamp, Wixom tooling.

Attachments

• IMG_2504.jpg
    IMG_2504.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 15
Orange ESP Surge with ink on back

Orange ESP Surge with ink on back.

I am still looking for the Flash and Challenger, I am pretty sure they are in some box somewhere.

Attachments

• DSCN4446[1].jpg
    DSCN4446[1].jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4448[1].jpg
    DSCN4448[1].jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
ESP FLX Challenger

Scales at 174.5G.

Attachments

• DSCN4453[1].jpg
    DSCN4453[1].jpg