• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft esp flashes esp surges. Show me what you got.

Found my stack of ESP surges, including a couple first runs, and those peach colored ones I mentioned being so nice. I'll snap some pics later for you...

These are all inked, and if I remember right they're pretty light. They've got storage grime, but nothing that I couldn't wash off with some dish soap and elbow grease.

Attachments

• 20230515_114013.jpg
    20230515_114013.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 22
Flash #1

Flash #1

Attachments

• DSCN4467[1].jpg
    DSCN4467[1].jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN4468[1].jpg
    DSCN4468[1].jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 10
Flash #2

Flash #2

Marked 172G.

Attachments

• DSCN4461[1].jpg
    DSCN4461[1].jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN4463[1].jpg
    DSCN4463[1].jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 7
These are all inked, and if I remember right they're pretty light. They've got storage grime, but nothing that I couldn't wash off with some dish soap and elbow grease.

I'd be interested in those first runs but to be honest if you're going to part with them you could probably get nearly 100 a piece for those on ebay and that's kind of way outside my surge budget.

I'd be interested in those first runs but to be honest if you're going to part with them you could probably get nearly 100 a piece for those on ebay and that's kind of way outside my surge budget.

Not seeing many listings that pricey. I'd be happy with a much more modest offer, to be honest. I haven't thrown Surges in years, so they're just taking up space...

Latest posts