• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Factory Store

Eh, nothing to interest me except misprint singles, I'm down! I prefer to buy in person anyway, too bad I can't unless I'm traveling.

I'm not really a Discraft thrower but aren't those Cam Todd Challenger remakes pretty hard to find and relatively sought after?

I have used Soft Magnets as my putter for many years. I have bought them here for many years. This is not a new, nor unique concept. It is a great, and affordable, way to pick up a handful of practice putters and restock my supply of game discs for the season. If GGGT wants to put 10 misprints out there for 6 bucks a crack, I would consider buying from them.

I never understand why everyone gets so worked up about these kinds of things. This is the bottom line of the free market. If 10 people are going to sell the same thing then you better have a darn good reason to make people come to you first.

1. If I am buying a disc I like to get a feel for it in my hand as opposed to ordering online. But if PIAS doesn't have what I am looking for, what other option do I have? Online...
2. It isn't like this is the first, right? Golf clubs can be sold online or in stores. Shoes are the same way. The risk with buying online is you don't get to try it out before buying. You pay for that risk. Don't like it, don't buy it. The world is electronic now. Even the brick and mortars sell online which brings me to #3.
3. I can email several brick and mortar stores for my preference in weight, color, and feel and have it shipped to me. Try doing that with a factory store.

If Discraft is smart they can use factory sales to subsidize their sales to the brick and mortars making it easier for them to purchase discs.

Yeah. I am a complete lover of the magnet, but most of the others are pretty meh to me. I might buy the pack and just give away all the challengers to friends who need some convincing to play!

Or just buy a handful of Magnet misprints for 6 bucks a disc. They have singles offered as well.

I just bought a bunch of practice putters and got a free hat and a handful of Ace Race swag free as well. Free shipping. Have to spend over 50 bucks to get the hat, and over 8 bucks to get the swag.

Ended up buying $52.00 worth of stuff because they have the red and white buzzz flexi fit hats. Have one but could never find a replacement online. You get a swag pack with every order and a hat for $.01 (penny) if you order over $50. So, decent deal.

Or just buy a handful of Magnet misprints for 6 bucks a disc. They have singles offered as well.

Yeah, that would be the smart thing.

I ended up just getting the 10 pack D/X line pack. Bought 5 new magnets over the summer so i'm pretty well stocked. Plus I don't really have storage ready for even these 10 that will be coming in soon!

I just got the Z premium pack. I'm guessing Discraft has been planning this for a while and stocking up misprints. They've been "sold out" of the Z premium pack on the sportdiscs.com site for a few months. As a not-so-wealthy disc golfer who throws Discraft, it's hard to complain about how they kicked off their new site.

With the increase in new players it's a good way to get their discs into the hands of new players. I also ordered the premium pack. Will probably set up a small discraft only bag just for fun.

Ended up buying $52.00 worth of stuff because they have the red and white buzzz flexi fit hats. Have one but could never find a replacement online. You get a swag pack with every order and a hat for $.01 (penny) if you order over $50. So, decent deal.

Those Hats, were what got me to commit an order too :) Then you might as well spend the 50$ to kick in the free shipping! Gotst a Big Stamp CryZtal Sparkle Pred and 2 xout XBuzzz'z'.

Those Mesh Flexfit Discraft Hats have become impossible for me to find too. Hope those pop up :D

The address on my package is 51000 Grand River, Wixom, MI. Can't you see that building from I-96 eastbound? Any SE Michiganders know if they have a cool sign on the building or anything?

I've used Discraft Challenger Putters since Day 1, they usually run between $7 and $9 retail (Academy Sports), so when I saw
the Putter Misprint Box of 10 for $50, I jumped on that immediately and also picked up a handful of the reusable scorecards.

I'm looking forward to trying out some of their other putters, this will bring my putter total to 35 putters, which is awesome for putting practice, I can throw over 100 putts, and only have to retrieve discs 3 times.

As far as cutting out the "retailer", too bad, so sad....I'm looking out for my wallet....not theirs.

Discraft has always sold misprint packs on their website

Yeah, nothing new about the misprints. The news here was that they had some nice sales (e.g. $50 for Z misprints one day, $60 for premium Z another day) and also that they now have free shipping to make the misprint packages even more enticing. :thmbup:

Latest posts